Most of us are trying to figure out which are the best things to do in San Francisco as visiting this location can be very interesting and fun. Yet you have to wonder, what can you do here and which are the best options to have fun when you visit this region?
Here are 10 great ideas to try out:
- Visiting the Alcatraz Island can be great. It really is a great way to explore one of the most famous prisons in the world. Plus, you will enjoy the great history of this region!
- Take a tour of the Golden Gate Park. It looks amazing and it’s also very peaceful. If you are a fan of great locations for relaxation and fun, this is by far one of the best places to explore and enjoy!
- Go to the Exploratorium, it’s full of interesting information and it’s also visually stunning.Plus, it’s inexpensive and it can be enjoyed by the entire family.
- Visiting Twin Peaks is amazing. It’s a great wayto access an extraordinary view and at the same time, it’s an iconic place that you want to explore as many times as you can.
- Visit the Palace of Fine Arts. Not only is this quite inexpensive to visit, but it also has a wide collection of amazing art pieces. If you are even remotely interested in art, this might be the very best place for you.
- Cable car riding is fun and it can also be nostalgic. If you have even the slightest interest in touring San Francisco, cable car experiences should be on top of your list.
- Anchor Brewing Company can be a great location to visit and many consider it one of the best things to do in San Francisco. It’s a nice and delightful experience that you can enjoy with your friends.
- If you come to SF, you will surely enjoy Fisherman’s Wharf. It’s a very interesting place to visit and it will provide you with a ton of fun for sure. If you have even the most remote interest in the beach life, it can be a nice location for you.
- Fort Point is a great national historic site and one of the best locations for history buffs. It’s also great for the entire family.
- Coit Tower should be on your radar as well. It looks amazing and the view of the city is awesome for sure. However, it can be quite challenging for those that are afraid of heights, so keep that in mind.
All of these are some of the best things to do in San Francisco! If you want to have a lot of fun and some enjoyable time as you come to SF, do consider giving this great set of activities a shot. You will not be disappointed by the great experience offered here and there are even more things to do and places to see!