Google AdSense allows you to place ads on your blog, website or YouTube videos. You get paid for visitors who click on the ads. You can generate the ads from businesses using Google’s AdWords program. To do this, you need to insert an AdSense code into your blog or website.
Read More: https://www.likecareer.com/making-money-with-google-adsense/
Google AdSense is a popular program that can generate income for new blogs and websites.
The pros and cons of making money with Google AdSense
Google AdSense has many great benefits, including:
- You can join for free.
- There are no eligibility requirements, so you can monetize a website or blog even if it isn’t yet up and running.
- You have a wide range of options for ad placements and many that you can modify to match the design of your site.
- If you reach the $100 threshold, Google will pay monthly via direct deposit.
- Multiple AdSense accounts can be used to run ads on different websites.
- You can run ads on mobile devices or RSS feeds.
- It can be added to both your YouTube and Blogger accounts. However, AdSense will only work on YouTube if you have at least 1,000 subscribers.
Most Popular: https://www.businessenjoy.co.uk/web-design-business/
AdSense has its limitations.
Google can immediately terminate an account and is not forgiving if you violate the rules.
- Traffic is a must for any form of online income.
- Clicking on AdSense ads can make you some money but it also means that your visitor leaves your site. This could mean you lose out on the chance to make more money with high-paying affiliate products, or your own products.
- It does not necessarily pay more than similar ad campaigns.
Never Miss: https://www.businessbasic.co.uk/mlm-success-tips/
AdSense is a great monetization option, but it’s not a get-rich-quick or make-money-doing-nothing program. Google also has rules that bloggers often miss when they read the terms of service. Many website owners discovered the hard way that they had violated Google policies and lost their accounts.
Types of AdSense Ads
Google offers many ad types that can be run on your website.
- Text: Text ads can be used as either an Ad Unit (one offer), or a link unit (list of offers). They come in many sizes. You can change the color of the text, box, and link.
- Images: These are graphic ads. You can choose from a range of sizes. An ad feed option can be chosen that combines text and images ads.
- Rich Media: These interactive ads can include HTML, flash, and video.
- AdSense Search: This allows for a Google search box to be placed on your blog or website. AdSense ads are displayed on search results pages when users enter a term. To match your website’s color scheme, you can change the color scheme on the search results page.
Also Read: https://www.earnmoneynetwork.com/adsense-makes-money/
Google AdSense Payments
Google pays via direct deposit. You can also check that your monthly earnings exceed $100 each month. Your earnings are added to the following month if you don’t make $100 in a given month. Google will pay you a check each month if you exceed the $100 threshold.